BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

MY 1YEAR ANNIVERSARY WITH HIM

25 July 2008

that day was supposed to be my happiest day in my life. but it turned out to be my happiest FRIENDSHIP DAY!! Magen bought chocolate for the celebration. Howe Howe didn't get to celebrate with me. SIGH!! he planned to come over to my hs, maybe stay over night. but he couldn't make it.. i shouldn't have told him bout the bus stop thingy..

Coz my new hs area doesn't have any bus stop.. so hw is he going to get back to his house (in Gombak) since there's no transport at all?? eventually we cancelled our plan, no choice!! i miss the feeling of sleeping next to him that night.. i forgot the date.. i gotta check the calendar.

I'm listening to frm The Cranberry..

i spent my so called "ANNIVERSARY" with my darling frenz.. they taught me hw to play football. it was the 1st time i try this kind of sport game in class. we used old newspapers n rolled it into a ball shape. we used stappler to make it firmer. BUT, it didn't knw that football is that fun n interesting!!! SERIOUS!!

Though i hurt my toe, until today, i couldn't walk properly without my shoes. PAIN!! HONESTLY, i had a GREAT time with all of them!!

WONDERFUL FRIENDS MAKE WONDEFUL LIFE!!

I LOVE ALL OF U!!!

MUAKX!!

Howe Howe?? he didn't even wish me "happy Anniversary"!!

0 comments: