BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

i'm sorry, Lao Gong..

i knw i was wrong for doing this to you.. but i can't control myself.. God!! HELP ME!!

i fall for another guy.. he looks jz like u.. but hw could it be?? i mean, there mustn't be two identical guys exist in this world!! YOU or HIM ?? i dunno..

i hate to make decisions in my life.. i HATE myself!!!!!!!!! my heart is not stable nw.. i dunno what am i thinking.. i reli dunno watz on my mind!! i wish i had a memory loss!! i wanna forget him!! hw could GOD be such cruel to me?? Wat i've done??

knowing that he has his own buah hati already.. perhaps i should undur diri.. STOP hurting myelf!!

he has the same feature as u, my dear.. MAYBE he's your brother?? NOOOOO!!!! CANNOT BE!!!


You're NOT a CLONE!!

0 comments: