BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'M BACK!! I'M BACK!!

13th November 2008..


i had my Mathematics SPM paper today.. For the objective paper, which is Paper 1, i didn't do well.. I can't focus cuz i was having a minor headache.. i made quite a lot of silly mistakes.. The graph, the tranformation, probability, circles and SO ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This morning, i went out with TM, Oh Ya!!! i have not introduce HIM to you guys, right? Hehe!! He's my BF now.. can't believe i just dumped Howe2!! Anyway, TM means TELUR MASIN!!!!

haha.. you know what.. i always confused with the pronunciation of "MASIN" and "MANIS" !!! hahahahaha...

we went to al-Nainas for breakfast.. but i brought my milo and Gardenia bread.. I saw few of my brother's classmates.. but we sat at the corner, so probably they cant see us.. hehe! he ordered a soft drink, and that's it..

At around 7.50a.m. i rushed back to the school.. Chern Yang saw him.. i guess REMO saw me..
So.. WHO CARES!!! haha..

0 comments: