BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

FINE! i'm gonna take MEDICINE..

28th December 2008

Frankly.. i still feel so shocked when i kept telling myself that i have to take MEDICINE..

That wasn't my plan.. but i HAVE to change my mind for a BRIGHTER FUTURE..

On Sunday.. i went to Kasturi College at First World Nationwide Plaza.. I met the Programme Director and i talked to him (Mr. Bala).. I told him the course i preferred to enroll in..

  1. Biomedical Science
  2. Biotechnology
  3. Bioinformatics

But he discouraged me from taking the above three courses.. The reason is these three fields require another TEN to FIFTEEN YEARS to develop!! He said, it's only waste your time and money.. All of a sudden, i just felt so AIMLESS.. my mind was BLANK!! I don't know what to do the next..

He strongly encourage me to take MEDICINE, PHARMACY, DENTISTRY..
I'm not interested in Dentistry because everytime when i saw the dentist tried to pull out the patient's teeth.. i could feel my hairs on my body were raising up.. So, for sure i'm not choosing to be a dentist..

Pharmacist?? Oh! definitely NO!! why do i have to struggle myself for it?? I have to admit that i'm not so good in Chemistry.. Though i'll work hard for it.. But didn't mean i have to torture myself to be a pharmacist, right? hehe..

How about DOCTOR? That would be another new and exciting experience for me.. The fact is.. I LOVE BIOLOGY!! I'm so keen in studying living things.. EXCEPT PLANTS!! Knowing that actually rabbits eat their own shit.. HAHAHAHAHA!!! so funny.. Knowing that cows have four stomaches.. WOW!! incredible, right?? i wonder how nature evolve until all these changes happened..

However.. my grandma wanted me to be a pharmacist.. Mr. Bala told me that taking NURSING course is JOBLESS!! i was terrified when he said that to me.. All these while, i thought being a nurse is a very good choice.. But when he asked me the consequences of being a nurse.. ESPECIALLY after marriage. Wil you have enough time to manage your family?? To raise up your children while you have to work shift in the hospital?? Your husband?? He's TRUE.. VERY TRUE..

I once told myself.. No matter how much i love my job.. My family will always be in the FIRST POSITION in my heart.. This is the fact that will never change.. i don't want it to change.. And i won't let it CHANGE!!! I want to be a caring WIFE, but only cares about my patients!! i want to be a LOYAL wife..

What say you?? Do you support me??

0 comments: