BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

BLOOD SUCKER!!!

17 July 2009 (Friday)

3a.m. something, i was awake coz of those irritating mosquitoes that hunger for my blood.. i was EXTREMELY annoyed, hence, i got up from my bed, switched on the lights and brightened up my room.. Ready to HUNT for mosquitoes!! I seriously hate them SO SO SO SO MUCH!! I searched every single place in my room.. every corner..



AHAH!!! i FOUND one!!! I started chasing it.. "PIAK!!!!" YOU'RE DEAD!!!!

DAMN IT!!! It sucked my blood!!!

Never mind.. as long as i am able to sleep peacefully, i don 't care. I JUST WANNA SLEEP!!!

Ten minutes later.. i SMELLED mosquitoes AGAIN!!! i could FEEL them on my SKIN..!!! F***!!! I tried to cover my whole body with my blanket. But i could HEAR it!!! The sound of the vibration of its wing.. AGAIN i got up from my bed, repeated the steps..

i got that mosquito ON MY HAND!!! hehehehehe.... XD poor thing.. it had an EMPTY stomach before it dies.



This time.. i tried to sleep.. but i failed.. THANKS TO THOSE MOSQUITOES!!! So i took out a novel borrowed by TM, and read it. While i was enjoying the story, here comes ANOTHER mosquito!!! WTH!!! I don't have diebetes, my blood's not sweet-tasting.. GO FUCKING PICK SOMEONE ELSE PLEASE!!!

I KILLED IT BTW!!! and i BET that is the LAST one!! NO MORE MOSQUITOES!!!


1 comments:

BanPin said...

the best way to get rid of mosquito: eat mosquito in front of mosquito!