BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

THE NEW TUTION IN ERA..


Frankly.. it was really a massive DISASTER!!!!

i thought i was late to tuition.. but i didn't know that there was people who was later than me.. INCLUDING the teacher!!

i rushed back home frm Kajang jz to bring my bag and pencil case. The moment when i reached the tuition centre.. i went to registered myself at the counter. I filled in my name and all those information on the registeration form.

Here comes the shocking scene i've ever seen in a tuition centre!!! i stepped into the class.. it was damn NOISY!!! that was the first difference that i found as compared to SUCCESS tuition centre! and it was the MAJOR difference!!!

Never mind.. it's kinda normal to me. It's just the same thing usually happened in school.. so i wasn't really CARE.. Ateli3r was not there yet. She sent me a msg but my hp wasn't with me that time.. it was at home. WH lend me his seat and he went out to take another chair for himself. And that Bryan teased me, he told me that i grew taller already!! F***!!!! of course la!! i was wearing a pair of high heel shoes!!! Yeah.. very FUNNY -.-"

I chat with Anandh and YF. I didn't know that i could reallt talk to YF like a friend.. i don't talk to him in school. We were like strangers.. Nicole was late.. T_T i really thought that i could sit with her.. but there was a guy at my left hand side.. i was kinda stucked at the middle.. and i didn't wanna move around so i terpaksa have to..

SORRY.. ATELI3R..

When the teacher came in.. he didn't noticed that ther's a new student.. ok FINE.. but i NOTICED another thing.. thse guys at the back had NEVER stop TALKING even the teacher was there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was kinda.. kinda.. (don't know hw to expree my feelings bout it!!!).. they disrespect the teacher.. they ALWAYS tends to interrupt the teacher during the lesson!! and i HATE it so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How am i goin to concentrate when there is noise EVERYWHERE!!! YF and Bryan were also not focussing during the lesson.. they bully Danny by taking his shoe off and hide it..

And the teacher's voice was freaking LOUD!!!! but it's alright for me.. the louder he speaks, the more i could pay attention!! Coz those BASTARD at the back were really FREAKING ME OUT!!!!

1 comments:

Mariano said...

Jajaja Great Blog!

Best Regards!