BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

SHOPPING!!!


i want shopping!!!!

i wanna buy clothes!! The SEXiest one!!!!

i wanna buy earrings!!

i wanna buy skirts!!! MINI skirts!!!!

i wanna buy accesories!!!

Haiz.. but nowadays.. our living costs are increasing..

i wanna buy nail colours.. Now i have the blue one.. yellow one.. green one.. black one.. and.. NO MORE!!!

i want the WHITE one and the PURPLE one!! i HATE the pink one!!!!

i want DYE my hair VIOLET!!! Can't wait to see my new image..

I still remember.. my mum threw away all my skirts and all my bare-back shirts!!! NO!!!! i miss them all.. hw dare she do that to me??!! it's all my PROPERTY!!!! all MINE!!!

but now.. it's all GONE!!! ALL gone!!!!

it's TRUE that i really love to wear those revealling clothes.. so what?!! thatz my dressing STYLE!!!

if she read my diary.. then i'm still able to can forgive her..

But i can't stand if people start RANSACKING my stuffs in my ROOM!!!

GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!! I BET THOSE PEOPLE DON'T WANNA TASTE MY KNUCKLE!!!!

0 comments: