BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sweet Sweet Memories between ME & HIM..


Mon, 4 August 2008

At night.. i took out my calendars in the year 2007 & 2008.. Not to check the date.. but to recount back all the events happened throughtout these years.. My calendar is half of my diary.. Last time, i did write my own diary in a note book. But my mum eventually read the contents WITHOUT my permission! It was very RUDE!!

i HATE it when people touch my stuffs in my room!! USELESS PEOPLE!!

Yeah.. i found out that my bf (HH) had been to my hs for 9 times!! WTF!! I didn't knw it was that much!! Plus the another two times that i ponteng school, TOTAL is 11 times!! WOW!!

The first time we met was in IOI Mall. I played truant jz to date with him.. I gave him a kiss on the cheek when we reached the car park.. We went inside but both of us didn't knw where to go.. so we jz walked around.. here and there.. i remembered he knocked my head when i did something stupid!! Haha!

We sat on a bench.. i leaned on his shoulder.. it was the first time i hold a guy's hand.. he hugged me tightly.. all the people passed by looked at us in a different angle.. WHO CARES!! we were in LOVE at that moment!! Then, we head on to the POPULAR book shop.. Suddenly, he brought me to the staircase beside the book shop!! i was really PANIC!! i had no idea what is he going to do!! SHIT!!! but i knw something wasn't right..

He brought me downstairs.. the place what so quiet.. no one was there.. my heartbeat was damn FAST!! In no time, he pushed me towards the wall.. He stared me with an EVIL kind of look!! I knw he's gonna do something to me!! YES!! he kissed me.. my lips.. our body was so close.. i've never had that kind of body contact with a guy!! we were so intimate.. we were drowning in the mood..

However, i didn't really like it! i expected my first kiss to be in a very slow, long and a deep kiss. But end up we kissed in a very wild way!! at first, i didn't knw hw to kiss, so i was so kayu at times.. but Thank God i got used to it.. I didn't wanna spoil the atmosphere..

Later on, i think he got HIGH!! SHIT!! he brought me to somewhere else.. GUESS WHERE!! in the BOMBA ROOM!!! it was only a little space in the room.. so we gotta squeeze inside.. he was such a NAUGHTY boy!! And..

TO BE CONTINUE..



0 comments: