BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Argh!! he TOUCHED my hand!!!


OMG!! i can't believe what happened 2day!! he was the first person that i admired in this school since i entered secondary school. he is the most handsome guy in the school! i didn't wanna reveal the identity coz he might have a blog too!

But jz because we are in Form 5 nw, so all the prefects had to step down and retire.. hehe! During Chemistry lesson, we had to do an experiment on Chapter 5 , which is about the making of soap. I've jz learned this topic yesterday during tuition. Not a DIFFICULT topic, but it's not EASY too!

First of all, we measured the amount of NaOH needed by using the measuring cylinder. Next, we put a lil bit palm oil into the beaker. Mixed both the material by pouring the NaOH into the beaker. The smell of the palm oil was really SUCKS!! And then, we boiled it for 10 minutes. After that, we added in 3 spatulas of sodium chloride, NaCl, which is the common salt and also some distilled water. Let them boil for another 5 minutes. Keep stirring the mixture..

Then, we filtered the boiled solution by using a filter paper. The product that formed on the filter paper is the SOAP. However, when i feel it with my fingers, i didn't feel slippery at all!! I felt OILY! Eeeee.. DISGUSTING!!

At the end of the experiment, i used the basin that is located at "his" table. I washed the apparatus and cleaned them. Suddenly he came and wash his hands.. You knw what he did next?? Oh GOD!! he jz grabbed my hand! I was frightened so i took my hand away, unfortunately, i split the wayers on hand to SMing's book!

What the hell?! her reaction was too big!! What a BITCH!! It was jz a petty2 things that she made it as i destroyed her book!! I didn't apologise to her coz it's not my property!! i could have scratch all over her book and tear them into pieces!! SO WHAT?!

Back to the topic.. hehe! yeah.. i was a lil bit overwhelmed!! I shouldn'e have take away my hand and see what he'll do to my hand.. Hold it?? OH NO!! what am i thinking?!! STOP IT!! But it feels kinda good..

I wish i have a time machine and reverse the time when he touches my hand.. haha!

0 comments: