BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Things Not To Say During Sex !!


Guys!! pay attention here!!



  • i have to poop.

  • smile for the camera! Cheese..

  • Get off me, i'll do it myself..

  • This is your first time, right?

  • You're almost as good as my ex!

  • When is this supposed to feel good?

  • i thought you had the key to the handcuffs?!

  • i was so horny tonight, i would have taken a sheep home.

  • keep it down, my mother is a light sleeper!

  • Hey! my friends were right! You ARE good in this!

  • I'm sobering up and you're getting ugly..

  • on second thought, let's turn the lights off.

  • But everybody looks funny naked..

  • do i have to pay for this?

  • No! you are too fat to be on top. You'd kill me!!

  • Actually.. your sister 'likes' it like this..

  • What's your name again?

  • Hold on, let me change the channel..

  • It's nice being in bed with someone i don't have to inflate..

  • uhh.. i think the condom broke 10 minutes ago..

HAHAHA!!!



0 comments: