BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

AFFAIR




oh shit!!!

i coupled with the same guy again!! Let's jz name him as J. Goodness!! it doesn't feels so good..

it was jz last night.. i cried for him when i asked him bout his ex gf.. i'm such an idiot!! This is reli a LOVE TRIANGLE!!




  1. Howe Howe


  2. "DOUBLE UU" ??


  3. J


Between 3 of them above.. Howe Howe is the most loyal guy i've ever met. But hw sure am i?? maybe one day he MIGHT betray me.. i don't know.. it's all in God'd hand. But nothing is impossible, right??



Now what?? Haiz.. i'm so not STABLE enough when it comes to relationship!! i mean RELATIONSHIPS!! he tried so hard to get me back.. but i'm TOO soft-hearted (my major weakness!).. i accepted him eventually.. i jz met him twice.. we kissed and we almost did something that we shouldn't do!! well, i'm good in controlling my desire!!



And he looks so mature, bt his actual age is jz 23!! i got cheated by his real age.. he lied to me!!



i couldn't help myself.. his ex gf is same age as mine!! F***!!! which means.. he coupled with that girl when she was jz 13!! oh DAMN!! i'm the SECOND!! Argh!! i would rather kill myself!! i can't believe that's the fact!!!



i wanna be his FIRST!!! i'm so obsessed to HIM!! however, he doesn't deserve my tears!! NOT AT ALL!! NEVER!! not even a single drop of it!!



hw can he treat me like this?? the radio was playing James Blunt and it makes me feel so down.. a lot of my frenz are telling me to dump him but.. am i able to d it?? that's another question!! i'm not sure bout my feelings..



he made me suffered.. he's mentally torturing me..



J flirts with lots of girls.. after our first broke-up, he added lots of girl in friendster.. i don't knw what's wrong with him, but it's difficult to guess what's on his mind.. his attitude seems like the climate.. sometimes HOT ; sometimes COOL ..



I still remembered the first time we met.. i smoked!! i took one of his cigarette and tried to suck a lil bit.. WOW!! i chocked!! i hated the smell of it.. but i was nearly addicted to it.. maybe coz of the nicotine -.-"



i LOVE his kisses!! i love it MORE than Howe Howe's kiss!! Howe Howe's kiss is erotic and wild (HOT!!!) ; but J's kiss is soft and slow.. MAKES ME HIGH!!! "High" in the sense of... sense of... hmm... SECRET!!! haha! can't tell.. PRIVATE!!



He wanted to take my nude picture (isolated part - vulva) !! but i refused!! NO!! he's such a pervert!! i'm afraid that my face might turn up in YouTube.. Goss!!



Though it HURTS!! he's not HUMOUR at all.. NO jokes.. being with him is not romantic at all.. i celebrated his birthday this year.. i didn't get to buy him a present.. he wanted to bring me to a HOTEL!! but.. i'm not sure whether he is able to celebrate my birthday with me this year.. we' see hw far we can go.. if our relationship last, then it's a good thing.. but if can't, then i'm speechless (NO COMMENT..)



i wonder how the ending will be.. will we be enemies?? no matter how.. i don't really care bout the ending, i only care bout the process.. i don't mind if i give my virginity to him, honetly.. the problem is, AM I STILL A VIRGIN???



in school, there's lots of rumors bout me behave in front of the guys.. some said i'm a prostitute!! some siad i always fool around with the guys!! i don't care hw ppl look at me.. you CAN humiliate me! you CAN embarrass me!! you CAN do whatever thing that you like to do!! it's NONE of my business!!



J.. the game is NOT over yet.. if you wanna play a fool in my feelings.. jz GO AHEAD!! this is where the game begins..



I'LL BE YOUR BEST PLAYER!!!





0 comments: