BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another JUNK!!

FIRST OF ALL!! i gotta remind those who are reading my blog now..

THAT GUY (LEFT) IS WANTED!!!!


Whoever knows HIM.. just STAY AWAY from him.. Never ever get near him.. Coz he's hunting for his prey... I hope you won't be the UNLUCKY one.. I'm the SECOND victim now..

Currently, i'm still TRAPPED in this LOVELESS relationship..


What the F***!! is that his ex gf??? BOO...

i'M GONNA THROW 100000000 ROTTEN EGGS RIGHT ON YOUR FACE!! BITCH!!!


You're NOT my cup of tea!!!

1 comments:

BanPin said...

Erm... Seems like u r really angry because of the relationship. Sorry, cant help u, i am not an expert in this field~

I am currently studying in INTI University College. Taking American Degree Transfer Program, majoring in Civil engineering. I did my research and i think INTI is the best for ADTP. In INTI we call ADTP as AUP, American University Program.