BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

JUNK !!

I would like to introduce..

  1. This is Guo Xin Wei, 18. Frm Banting.. At first when i saw his picture, i THOUGHT he is HANDSOME, man! I like that shirt on him. hehe! But..


BUUUUUTTT!!! When he sent more and more of his pictures.. (look at the two pictures below) I'm getting.. getting annoyed!!
Don't try to act CUTE!! oh PLEASE...


GOD!! i'm gonna VOMIT!!!


ok.. honestly, i HATE mickey mouse!! i HATE those in Disney Land!! My parents are planning to go for a vacation to Hong Kong. And they told me that we are going to Disney Land D:
WHAT?!!! No Way!!! I just wanna go SHOPPING!!
To be continued..

2 comments:

Rem said...

lol nope im using dial up. can't play ro. but i can come online lol

err yeah. ugly. guy. i cant even remember his name

BanPin said...

Lol...ok...
Americal Degree Transfer Program is a twinning program which u can study 2 years or 1 year in Malaysia, then transfer to US to study the rest, normally also 2 years or 3 years. U can only graduate when u accumulate enough credits. Credit is just a "number". Like this subject contain this number of credit. Example, physics and Math contain 4 credits each. So if u take Physics and Math this sem, u will have 8 credit. U must hav at least 30~60 credits in order to transfer to US. Engineering need 123 credits to graduate. Like this lo, hope u understand. If u need further info, can ask from me.

My photo? haha... thx.~
But I am not a looking guy, jz normal only ^^