BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

It's OVER..



This is the second blog that i posted today..

I'm just recounting the things that happened few days ago..

it was 21st September (Saturday), my bf called early in the morning.. i was still sleeping..
But still, i answered his call.. He didn't even wish me Good Morning..

Suddenly he popped out a question to me!!

"Hve you been telling others about our stuffs??" Jacky asked.

At first, i didn't get what he was trying to say.. Coz i'm a bit blurr.. just got up from my bed..

Recently, i met a guy named Eason. I got no idea on hw he got my number.. everytime i asked him bout that, he didn't wanna tell!! So i didn't really bothered.. maybe some of my guy friends gave the number to him.. Honestly.. Eason and i were just friends!!

I thought he was just some random guy who likes to flirts with girls.. He proposed to me. But the weird thing was.. he knew how i looked like!! How come?? i didn't even show him my picture!!

But i didn't tell anyone bout Eason, except my frineds!! But hw does my bf, Jacky, know that i've been smsing other guys?? When i asked Jacky bout tha, he didn't wanna tell!! All he said was just.. "Do not contact that guy anymore, do you hear me?!"

but i said.. "it's not wrong to make new friends?!"

Soon.. i hung up the call..

And then he didn't talk to me already..
I thought he was just being jealous or whatsoever!!
So i didn't really care bout him although he didn't wanna talk to me.. I knew that he's angry.. but i thought that he'll be ok soon..

On Sunday.. he didn't sms me or call me.. i started to worry.. i tried to sms him and all him.. but he reply NONE of my msg!! He REFUSED to pick up my call!!

I sms Eason on that day.. Eason finally told me the truth.. Jacky was actually his cousin!! They stay together!!! WTH!! And Eason said, my bf, Jacky was the one who gave my number to him!! Oh my Goodness!! Why would Jacky wanna give my number to another guy??!! i'm his gf!! Is he pushing me away to another guy??!! He wanna DUMP me??!!

What is going on??!!

On Monday night.. i cried.. i'm just being too EMOTIONAL!! I'm a CRY-BABY, and that is the FACT!!! I cried the whole night.. i have not cried like this before in my life.. I was going to have my Physics exam the next day, but i didn't study..

He kept me FALLING APART!!! I guess i've failed my Physics paper..

My friend wanted to SLAP me!! She said i'm too soft-hearted.. it's true but that is not the reason i cried for HIM!! Last time, i wasn't serious bout him.. There's once, he said he was going to COMMIT SUICIDE when i said broke up with him.. i didn't believe that..

I guess he's taking REVENGE on me.. I have fell in LOVE for him...

It's true that people will only know how to APPRECIATE sb/sth when we lose them..

I MISS HIM AND THAT IS TRUE!!

Today is the SIXTH day i broke up with him..

Still i didn't get any news from him...

I ponder.. maybe he has another gf.. so that was an excuse to get rid of me.. (??)

I admit that i treat him like a dog when we were still together..
But i swear i'm not gonna do that again!! I'm seriously SERIOUS here!!
I just wish he would come back.. or at least just send me a single message..
I wouldn't ask for MORE..
ALL i need is him..
I've fell for him deeper and deeper dy-by-day, until i can't pull myself back again!!

HELP ME!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ow.....im sori 4 u..... things like that happen la. its a fact of life. But, pls don't go n slap urself for what happend.... u still have feelings for him. so, its going to be hard on you.... honestly, i think you should find out EXACTLY about what happend. buck up the courage to ask him one last time. If it turns out that u wre right, then at least you can find peace for urself... they come and they go. And I noe how that feels, b'coz i've been through sumtin similar... well, you don't have to take my advice! Its up to you. Just tryin to help....(u asked for it....hehe) cheer up k? Peace.....

BanPin said...

erm... honestly, i really donno how to console or cheer u up... i am love blind, noe ntg about love... but at least i made u laugh(pls don tell anyone about the "i will be" thing shh.....)
eh... i think u did something wrong, u put pat tor more important than ur study. I don agree with this.
ai ya... i really donno wat to say... sry...
hope that u can "heal" yourself, no one can help u but yourself. jia you!!!
good luck in spm o!