BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ONCE UPON A DREAM..

Once upon a dream..
I was lost in LOVE embrace..
There i found a perfect place.

Once there was a time,
Like no other time before,
Hope was still an open door..

I was unafriad,
The dream was so exciting..
But now i see it fade
And i am here alone..

Once upon a dream,
You were heaven-sent to me..
But it wasn't meant to be..
Now you're just a dream..
Could we begin again?
It was only ONCE UPON A DREAM...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow....lots of love in your blog lately I see... haha. Well, I've added u in my blog list already. Cool blog.... but I wonder how can you update so much....hehe.... btw, good luck for your exams! I've got trials for sejarah tommorow! No sleep 2nite i guess.......ciao...

BanPin said...

wow, the guy above got the name quite similar to mine. momoe is a shop in midvalley~
okie, i'll be more carefull next time. Miss my shoe so much... lol
o ya, there is a song, once upon a december, quite nice o. go to dl and listen ^^