BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

I almost fainted at Sunway Pyramid!!



25th December 2009..

It was Christmas Day..

I was supposed to visit Ateli3r's house.. She invited us for lunch.. TM was supposed to come with me to.. Nanalicious told me that she couldn't make it coz she need to follow her mum to Malacca for a wedding ceremony.. Well, Anandh had prayers to do.. Magen?? I don't care!!

However, i didn't get the chance to go to Ateli3r's house too.. My mum told me that she'll bring me to Sunway Pyramid to buy New Year clothes.. Haiz.. In the end, i had to cancelled it.. I though i could go to TM's house to visit his new bedroom.. Hehe..

So i quickly had my shower and head on to SP by my auntie's car.. The very first shop that i vist was MESSAGE. They sell two different age groups of garments.. For Ladies ONLY. i tried on two sts of clothes.. they were nice.. I mean the clothes.. i bought a pair of trousers.. you guess how much it cost??

RM109!!!

And i bought a shirt.. RM69!!

Plus my mum's clothes - The total amount is..

RM2000+++ !!!

Can you believe that??!! We spent almost an hour in that shop, and it was like having a fashion show inside it!!! My mum kept trying clothes inside the fitting room.. But she looked nice too.. REALLY!!

At that moment.. everything turned upside-down.. I felt like vomitting.. I told my grandma that i have to go to the toilet immediately.. i can't focus my vision.. i can't see things properly.. My vision was extremely blurred.. i SWEAR i REALLY didn't know what was happening to me.. but frankly speaking.. that kind of feeling was TERRIBLE!!!

i tried not to vomit in front of the people.. i searched everywhere for toilet.. Finally, i FOUND it!! All the people starring at me.. They could sense that i wasn't feel right.. i accidently hit the wall coz i couldn't pay attention on my way.. A Malay guy tried to help me.. but eventually he didn't..

i went into the toilet and i could feel that my entire body was shivering.. i felt so cold inside.. i looked so blue.. i tried to take out my hp and give a call to TM.. but i got no energy.. all of a sudden, i felt so tired.. Plus i was having my menstruation.. my lower abdormal part was pain..

I stayed in the toilet for less than half an hour.. my auntie brought me out.. and bought me some bread and a cup of hot milo.. we went home immediately.. my mum asked me whether i want to see the doctor.. but i refused.. i believe that i'll be alright soon..

When i reached home, i ate medicine and i took a nap.. i'm feeling ok now.. Fuh!! i'm glad that i'm not staying in the hospital!!

1 comments:

BanPin said...

hi ^^
erm... I am not sure leh. u can check in inti website or phone to inti. but inti is not a very good place to study medical stuff, inti is famous in business and engineering. sry i cant help u much in tis.