BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I had a dream..

22nd December 2008..

I had this dream.. Part of it was a nightmare.. How should i start?? Erm.. it began with a very sweet relationship.. but NOT with TM.. IT'S WITH PB.. Oh my Goodness.. i just can't believe that he EXISTED in my DREAM!!! How could it be??!!

I SWEAR I REALLY don't want this to happened.. I admit that MAYBE i do still have feelings for him.. but.. there's NO WAY that he could appear in my DREAM!! I just can't figure it out what's going on in my BRAIN!! What am i thinking?!!

He is NOT SUPPOSED to be in my mind.. i hope this will not last long.. i REALLY hope this will only stay temporary.. I can't let this disrupt my mind.. OK, maybe the feeling of jealousy remained in my mind.. but.. i know i should be wishing him HAPPILY FOREVER..

What to do.. I was the one who dumped him at first due to THE EXISTENCE OF A THIRD PERSON, that is Howe2. It was obviously my FAULT.. i knew that he really loved me.. but i was just too cruel to hurt him so bad.. I'm sorry, Daniel.. Really sorry.. I hope you would forgive me WITHOUT forgetting me.. XD

He was riding a.. (erm.. i forgot what vehicle was that..) motorcycle OR a bicycle.. ARGH!! I JUST CAN'T REMEMBER!!! He came to my house, he asked me out!!! I could still remember how i feel that moment.. I was totally overwhelmed!!! It seemed like it's all i've been awaiting for..

BUT.. it wasn't a suitable timing.. my parents were at home.. they witnessed everything.. They didn't really approve.. but i tried so hard to beg them.. JUST LET ME OUT!!! Finally i could hang out with him..

OK, i can't really remember what we (PB and I) did.. but they were all sweet memories.. When i came home, my parents and i had a talk PERSONALLY.. They disagreed the relationship between PB and I. Fine, i got no idea how me and him got together..

One day.. PB and I decided to run away.. I was the one who drive the car.. I don't know what car was that.. It was just some random car existed in my dream.. Suddenly, i saw my parents' car passed by us!! And they saw us too!! ALL OF A SUDDEN.. I hitted my parents' car, i tred to avoid their car but i failed..

After that.. i realised that my father had died from the accident..

I was frightened and i woke up from my bed.. i looked at the time from my hp.. and it was only 3 something in the morning.. i tried to sleep again.. but i can't.. i kept thinking the reason why i had this horrible dream.. that wasn't my expectation.. REALLY!!

0 comments: