BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

JEALOUSY is the main root of most broke-up couples..

It was on 27th NOVEMBER 2008..

It was the last day of SPM.. After we've done our EST Paper 2, our gang (Ateli3r, Nanalicious, Anandh, Magen and ME) went to Al-Nainas for lunch.. Nana's mother made curry chicken rice for us.. I didn't know about it at first.. So i thought that i'll hang out with TM.. I immediately called TM to inform him about it.. I was thinking to invite him to come along with us and have lunch together.. though that wasn't our plan.. But it doesn't matter, right??

Actually we were planning to hang out at the park near by the school.. But TM wasn't happy with my suggestion.. So he went away without my foreknowledge..

1 comments:

BanPin said...

hi, sry for late reply, ya u are right, i was in sarawak. I jz came back to home and this sunday i will go to bali island, haha... this is so called enjoying life. new bf? cool~ 4 times in 3 days?! geng... Pls take safety precaution o~ lol... So how is your holidays? How r u goin to spend it? haha... ooops, i gtg now, sob... cant on9 during holidays coz i don hav internet in my home! sob... ok la, bb lo~ take care and happy holidays and merry christmas and happy new year. Hope that santa will giv u a ferrari and mercedes!