BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

THREE DAYS TWO NIGHTS

it was on 3 NOVEMBER 2008..The day after my birthday..

TM came over to my house..
Actually he planned to stay over night.. ONLY ONE NIGHT!!!

But eventually it was TWO NIGHTS..

it was SEVEN days before my SPM!!!!

We buat itu FOUR TIMES in THREE DAYS!!!

My menstruation jus end.. According to one of his friends, he said i wouldn't get pregnant if i have sexual intercourse right after menstruation.. THAT'S TRUE!!! i was kinda worried at first.. but i took the RISK!!

I cleaned his ears with FOUR cotton buds.. it was full of yellowish SHITS in it.. i could see them clearly.. LISTEN!!! This is what a WIFE should do after marriage.. So, there's no point that us girls keep complaining that this is disgusting or whatsoever.. THIS IS NECESSARY!!

TM eats A LOT sometimes!! Early in the morning, when my parents went out for work, while my brothers went to school.. i cooked one MAGGI MEE for him.. but he said that wasn't ENOUGH for him!! he wanted me to cook TWO packs for him.. My Goodness!!! but i added TWO eggs for him already.. After that, he even ate half a cup of instant MUSHROOM SOUP.. and a piece of CAKE!!

But throughout all these days.. i realised that he has a lot of FLAWS too.. Sometimes, he's UNHYGIENIC.. he pee until the surrounding of my toilet bowl.. I knew i'm not supposed to reveal all these.. it's his privacy though..

He likes to check on my stuffs in my room.. Like he ransacked my room!! He read the LOVE LETTER that was given by REMO.. He read my calendar ( my so-called diary ).. And he NEARLY found out that i was with HOWE2 !!! It was such a close shave..

He gave me a huge pack of CHOCOLATE and a piggy bear.. i LOVE soft toys..

Oh my God, it's raining now.. think i gotta sign out now.. before the thunder stricks!!

0 comments: