BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

i'm taking my CAR licence!!!!!


HAHAHAHAHA......

30th November 2008

That morning, i woke up at around 6.45p.m.

I clean myself up and get ready to go to Bangi!!!
When i reached the Bandar Kinrara Car Learning Academy.. i ONLY saw Malay guys!!!! WTF!! i was the only Chinese girl.. Then, there was a Malay man came towards me, he called my name!! Goodness!! he knew my NAME!!!

"Chin??" asked the Malay man.

Of course!! he got the name list!! LAME...

So we head on to Bangi.. sitting with my ONLY chinese girl friend.. Her name is Michelle.. She's same age as me.. BUT, she's studying in college now!! TAYLOR'S COLLEGE!!!!

So when we reached Bangi.. i saw a lot of cars.. a lot of people.. Then i went to the information counter, i registered my name.. the officer took my Identity Card.. so i was the FIRST one who enter the classroom.. so i sat in front..

Then, there was a Malay girl came to me, and introduced herself.. Her name is Zasha.. Same age.. Just finished SPM. However.. i non-stop pressing my phone.. i called Lyana, told her that i went to the kuliah already.. she was kinda shocked cause i indirectly woke her up early in the morning (it was only 8a.m. something).. hehehe...

The speaker was late that day.. he noticed that I WAS THE ONLY CHINESE GIRL there!!!!!!!! it was kinda embarrassing.. however, i don't really care.. as long as i am able to mix around with different races or religion peple.. i'm NOT the type of ANTI-SOCIAL people..

The class was kinda boring.. The Malay guy who sat beside me had already fell asleep.. Zasha and i were REALLY TRYING so hard to combat the sleepiness in ourselves!! YES, WE DID!!!

So we had break-time for about half an hour.. i didn't have the appetite to eat.. so i stayed at the hall.. i called TM, but he didn't like that i waste my credit to call him.. but i told him that i missed him so much.. why can't he just be more understanding??? so we had a small argument.. but we were alright after that..

By now.. i just NEED to read the TWO books as fast as possible.. Cause Nana is waiting for me.. heheheh!!

However, they still remain unchanged using the manual one.. i thought i could use the AUTO one.. Haiz..

I just need RM998 for the entire process.. it's CHEAP enough, right?? i mean, compared to last time.. hehehe!

0 comments: