BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

TWILIGHT


1 DECEMEBER 2008

That morning when i woke up.. it was a SUNNY day..

I guess i was overjoyed because of the outing with my friends and my... hehehe.. bf!!!

The night before the outing, i've already choose what clothes that i'm gonna wear..

That was my most awaiting moment ever... BECAUSE.. that was the first time i went to watch a movie with my bf.. Even my ex bf had not bring me to watch a movie.. all he did was pulled me to the staircase... Erm.. you know... No need to tell.. i didn't wanna bring up the past memories..

When i reached IOI Mall, i thought Lyana was already there, but i couldn't see her.. so i walked around and search for her.. she was at Jusco.. she brought one of her guy friends named Asyraf.. I saw David too!! Actually we were celebrating a farewell party for him.. he was going back to Sarawak.. Asyraf wanted Nana to untied her hair.. so we went to toilet again.. Whereas David and TM went to the game station.. i told him not to go but he insisted. I hated the smell of cigatette smoke inside..

After that, we went to the cinema. i went to the toilet once again, to check my hair (cuz he kept rubbed my hair and made it very very messy!!!).. ahahaha!! so we bought drinks for each one of us.. but i shared with TM.. oh ya!! we bought an EXTRA ticket for my little cousin..

so we sat together.. there was a chinese couple sat behind us too.. TM and i was kinda intimate at times.. so the pair of couple who sat behind us couldn't stand that.. they changed their seat to another place.. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! so what???!!!

we were touching each other.. i was touching his tummy (with lots of hair over there!!) i LOVE it so much!!! ahahahahahah!!! And i was kinda cold, cuz i was wearing a mini skirt.. so TM put his hand on my lab.. to keep me warm.. we kissed at times..

Erm.. i guess i should skip the movie part..

As time goes by.. it was going to be 9p.m. which means it's time for me to go back.. BUT I'VE NOT EAT MY DINNER!!!! we were planning to eat together, but i didn't know that the movie took for about two hours.. so i had to say BYE BYE to them.. so i left the cinema earlier before the movie ends.. i went to the main entrance in front of the Starbucks Cafe.. Ateli3r gave me hug, and a gave a hug for Nanalicious..

THE END...

0 comments: