BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I HATE PHYSICS!!!!



15 January 2009

Yesterday i had a Physics diagnostic test.. Usually when we finished a chapter, Mr. Thava, whom is our Physics lecturer, he'll gve us a dignostic test.. to test our ability of understanding and to see our improvement..

It was only a 15 questions test. Not Multiple-Choice Questions of course. When the lecturer hand over the paper to me, i thought i would be able to do it.. cuz in that morning, i did my revision for the first chapter - KINEMATICS..

YES! THE FIRST CHAPTER "ONLY"!!!

Bt the questions were harder than i've thought.. I can do NONE of them!! DAMN!!!

I was cracking my head to figure out the solution to solve it, but i failed!! I fed up eventually..
  1. The world class runner can complete the 400m sprint in 48s. If you can only completesame distance in 64s, how far are you behind the runner?

There was this another question.. Mr. Thava told us that we need to think LOGICALLY to find the answer..

  1. The distance between two jetties along the Rejang River in Sarawak is 10km. For an upstream journey, it took 3 hours and forthe downstream journey, it took only 2 and a half hours. Calculate the speed of the water current.


Can anyone help me?? I'm stucked!!!

1 comments:

BanPin said...

erm.. .answer for 1st question is 133.33m? and 2nd question 20km/hour? lol... i also donno how to do the questions... so difficult. But i think i did it b4, last time my secondary physics teacher gave us these question. haha...
the poem is not written by me la.