BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Lincoln College Asia Pacific

Lincoln College Asia Pacific is an institution for students to undertake pre-tertiary programmes which allows students to gain entry into the top universities the world over.

Lincoln is specialsed in providing pre-tertiary programmes for entry into the worlds best universities.

As the leading provider of the Foundation in Science [FSc.] programme in the country, Lincoln is partnered with universities who accept students for a variety of programmes especially for medicine, dentistry and pharmacy.

Lincoln has over the last seven years established ourselves as a permier provider for niche programmes in critical courses.

1 comments:

BanPin said...

hey hey~ my new year countdown ar? I went to penang queenbay mall for countdown. Damn! Terrible traffic jam made me reached home at 4am! I was so tired but i hav to wake myself up to keep driving! Next time i wont drive to countdown! This is my 1st countdown and it's the worst one!!!