BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

Bored..

12 June 2009 (Friday)

I was supposed to have Chemistry class today.. but since Bonnie's not coming, so i skipped the class. I'm in the college right now.. feel so boring.. waitin' the time to pass by, patiently..

An hour ago, i just came back from Mid Valley. Met Thom again..

But i'm glad that at least i studied this morning. Biology. Hehe.. Was studying Immunity.. Learned about the structure of ANTIGEN and stuffs like that.. It harded than what we've learned in Form 5. Form 5 was just the basic knowledge.. I always get a Grade A for my biology since i was Form 4. But.. unfortunately.. i got a B3 for it in SPM.. i thought of paying 50 bucks to check my actual result. But never mind..

I'm in the library now.. alone here.. M1 and M3 are having their class now i guess..

GOSH!! Gastric..

5 more minutes i'll have to sign out.. gotta go home.. SLEEP!!!

I spent all my money today.. FINALLY!!!

This morning i went to Mc. Donalds. Thought of buying a sewt meal.. but after i made the order, i realised that i only left 6 bucks in my purse.. F***!! that was so embarrassing.. then, i cancelled my order, and asked for just a coffee which cost me RM3.50!!! then i spent another RM2.30 for an apple pie.. haih..

that's all for now..

bye!!

0 comments: