BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A sudden STRONG feeling of becoming a NURSE interrupted my train of thought...



16 June 2009 (Tuesday)

Nearly EVERY DAY i travel to my college through LRT train, whenever the train stopped by the Cheras station, i'll be able to see lots of nurses entering the carriage.. I saw a chinese lady walked by and she sat beside me, correcting her sitting posture (cuz she is a lil bit big-sized, plus the train was so crowded, everyone was definitely hoping to get a seat..)..

Sitting beside her makes me feel so PROUD.. I love their white dresses.. I’ve seen how beautiful and clean-looking their habit was and my dream rekindled with burning desire to wear such… I was again fascinated by the whiteness of their UNIFORM..




Here's a very funny joke for my readers.. ENJOY!!!

A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose, still heavily sedated from a difficult four hour, surgical procedure A young student nurse appears to give him a partial sponge bath.
"Nurse," he mumbles, from behind the mask
"Are my testicles black?" the patient asked
.
"I don't know, Sir. I'm only here
to wash your upper body and feet."
Embarrassed, the young nurse replied.
He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, are my testicles black?"
Concerned that he may elevate his vitals from worry about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and sheepishly pulls back the co
vers.
She raises his gown, holds his penis in one hand and his testicles in the other, lifting and moving them around.
Then, she takes a close look and says, "There's nothing wrong with

them, Sir !!"
The man pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her and says very slowly,
"Thank you very much. That was wonderful, but listen very, very

closely...
A r e - m y - t e s t - r e s u l t s - b a c k ?"


Isn't it LAME??

I’m now certain that nursing is for me, I love to be with the sick tending to their needs and alleviating the sick. I remembered it was on Monday, there was a middle-aged guy got down from the train, i was walking in front of him.. He was crippled (i'm sorry to say this).. He was walking with limp.. Worst of all, he had to walk step-by-step down the stairs.. I felt so pitiful to him.. I could have HELP him!!!! Until now, i felt so GUILTY due to my heartless act. I REALLY didn't mean to look on unconcerned. But i swear i DID NOT watch with folded arms.. Plus i was rushing on my way to college.. I am still regretting over myself for not helping him to walk down the stairs.. I here by SWEAR that if i encounter such situation again, i'll DEFINITELY help these disabled or needy people!!!

Until now that burning desire has never been dampened, I’m about to persue my nursing diploma abroad soon, and hoping to finish this course and work as I have dreamed…please do pray for me… TQ!

0 comments: