BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'M CRAVING FOR CHOCOLATE RIGHT NOW!!!!!



18 June 2009 (Thursday),

i went for a medical checkup few weeks ago.. they took my blood sample and urine sample.. And yesterday, i received a VERY BAD news!!! My parents went to the PATHLAB healthcare centre and took our medical report..

Everything is fine in me.. but the major problem is.. MY URIC ACID LEVEL IS SLIGHTLY HIGER THAN THE NORMAL RANGE.. at first i thought it'll be fine, cuz most probably i inherited from my mum... my mum has the same problem too.. but hers is more serious compared to mine. BUT.. here's the worst news i've ever heard in my entire life!!!


I CAN'T EAT CHOCOLATE ANYMORE!!!!

WTF!!! who the hell in this world doesn't know I'M A CHOCOLATE FREAK!!! I was eating a chocolate bar when i received the news from my dad.. I NEARLY CHOKED OK!!! I feels like.. A CLAP OF THUNDER had just CRASHED on my CHOCOLATE!!!!




POOOFF!!!
The chocolate DISAPPEARED!!!!

My dad started scolding me.. i starred at my chocolate for a long loooong time.. thinking of how to DESTROY the chocolate grabbed tightly in my hand.. WHO THE HELL IN THIS WORLD CREATED CHOCOLATE!!! TELL ME!! i wanna kill that person!!!



The normal range of uric acid in our body is between 0.14 to 0.34, mine is only 0.35!!! CHOCOLATE MAKES ME SPELLBOUND.. i eat chocolate when i feel moody.. when i feel happy.. CHOCOLATE has become my LOVER!!! There's only two things i want in my life..
  1. FIRST - MY BOYFRIEND!!!
  2. SECOND - CHOCOLATE!!!!
My dad told me that i can't eat beans..

"BUT CHOCOLATE IS
NOT BEAN!!!" I said.

"I know.. but chocolate is made out of COCOA BEAN.." he replied me in a cool way..


=.=||| *three straight lines appeared on my forehead..*

WELL CAN'T YOU SEE THAT THEY ARE SO DELICIOUS?????!!!!!



THEY'RE MY BABIES...

0 comments: