BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Presentation....!!!

23 June 2009 (Tuesday)

It's late night now (12.23a.m.).. and i'm in the middle of completing my presentation slides.. I know i shouldn't be writing my blog now.. BUT... I'M JUST BORED!!!

I've got a lot to write.. but i just need more time..

I'm doing my Physics Presentation on this coming Wednesday.. Rishii joined my group.. The title is Dialysis Machine.. From 9 o'clock just now, i've been searching for information regarding the topic that i'm gonna do..

Final exam is approaching.. it's in July.. i REALLY thought of screwing up ALL the papers.. cuz i've NOT been studying.. I wanted to stay in the hostel, BETTER ENVIRONMENT TO STUDY!! NO DISTRACTIONS.. See what i'm doing NOW??!! ......BLOGGING <<<<< NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALLED AS "DISTRACTION" !!! But the good news is.. i can actually submit my first term exam resluts to IMU since i've met the requirement.. so.. i guess NO WORRIES for my final exam.. *I GUESS*

There's Internet access in my house.. TV.. and.. my BED.. Image that my bed is just RIGHT AT THE BACK of my study table!!! Everytime i have the mood to study, the moment i enter my room.. here comes the distraction.. =.=" and i HATED it so much..!!

The BEST thing of staying in the hostel is.. THE PRESSURE GIVEN BY MY HOUSEMATES.. INDIRECTLY.. My previous housemates are hardworking.. and that gives me the intention to STUDY..

7 more hours i'll be meeting TM. Weee....!!! Miss him so so so so much...!!!!

Wait...!!! i think i lose the mood of continuing my presentation slides.. NVM PUI XIN!!! U can continue tomorrow..!!

Erm... CAN I?? Opps!! I should put it this way >>> "WILL I..??"

0 comments: