BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'M A SLUT!!!



8 June 2009

I overslept this morning.. i woke up at around 7.30am i guess.. Cuz i'm staying quite far from my college.. so usually i'll have to wake up at 7a.m. routinely take my bath.. take an extra long time to look through my closet in detail.. wondering what should i wear today.. (=.=)"
an then wear my contact lens (the brown one).. draw eye liner.. and so on... BY 7.30am, i must leave my house and head on the the LRT station.. 20 minutes journey.. finally i'll reach PWTC.

I didn't tell my father that i was actually late this morning.. Cuz i know he'll definitely start scolding.. cuz last night i slept at around 2a.m., writing my blog.. heheh.. so by the time i reach The Mall, i didn't dare to enter the class.. It's Maths!!! Mr. Matt!! Oh no!! he's gonna detain me from being late for the class.. so i went to fourth floor, the food court.. was studying for Physics alone at the corner.. i was able to concentrate.. but someone just caught my attention.. "someone" that i don't wanna see.. I was so distracted!! My heart beat rate is increasing!!!! I could even hear the sound of the contracting myocardium muscles!!! I CAN HARDLY BREATHE!! I increased the volume of the song (Face Down from Red Jumpsuit Apparatus) that was playing in my Ipod.. FORCING myself to listen to the lyrics!!! All of a sudden, i can't FOCUS on my studies!!! i was so damn PISSED!!! I paid for my drink.. and i quickly packed my notes and stuffs on the table.. CHAO!!! I really can't stay there for much longer!!! I can't stand it!!! I got up from the chair, fasten my foot steps.. AND LEAVE!!!!

Then i went to Mc.Donalds. I was struggling to try my BEST to read the notes.. STATIC EQUILIBRIUM!!! WTF!!! I can't stop thinking about HIM!!! NOOOOOOO...!!! STOP IT!!!

"BEEP!"

Followed by the vibration from my phone.. It's Thom!!! He asked me out for a movie.. Hannah Montana (=.=)"

GOSH!! Miley Cyrus AGAIN??!!! i HATE that show ok!! So childish!!!



Again, i quickly finish my barley.. and went to the KTM station (Putra). Head on to Mid Valley.. But he was late.. So i waited him in front of MPH Bookstore. He wore a white T-shirt and a pair of jeans.. Opps!! i forgot to introduce Thom.. He's a Christian. Normal-looking guy.. Not really handsome.. like i said, i don't go for LOOKS!! LOOKS may DECEIVE!! Thom's TEN YEARS OLDER THAN ME..!! But he is god damn RICH (i noticed that he has got FIVE silver rings on his fingers!!) Owned a shop in Mid Valley.. VERY POPULAR.. Staying in The Gardens Residence. Has a house in PJ. Not TALL.. only 165cm. Has a very good personality.. WAY FAR BETTER THAN THE PREVIOUS BF I HAD (just broke up recently).. gentle.. and a CLASSY person.. When he walks beside me, he'll always put his right hand at the back of him.. The way he talks, WOW!! just like a POLITICIAN.. very strong in his words..



Back to the main topic.. He promised to treat me for a movie.. It's a Premiere movie..

"Why don't we watch it in Mid Valley?" i asked.
"You wanna watch in a crowded place or a quiet place?" he asked me back.
"But.. the tickets are very expensive if we watch in premiere.." I said.
"To me, it's nothing. I want the comfortableness.." he said.

I chosed <17 Again>. He bought the ticket. The movie starts at 1.30p.m. We still have about 45 minutes to hang around in Mid Valley.. He brought me to this restaurant in The Gardens. It's a very classy place.. with very nice and soft music.. The atmosphere there is so romantic.. it can definitely comfort every customers' mind.. The waiter took our order.. I ate Loh Bak.. I guess that's the cheapest among all the food in the menu.. Thom ate Wan Tan Mee..

After our lunch, we head on to the GSC Signature. The cinema hall is filled with couple seats.. While watching.. Thom frequently blew my hair.. he kissed me on the cheek while i was watching the movie.. He kept saying "i love you, Averine.."..

"Averine.. when can you give me your answer?" he asked so desperately.

"Erm.. i don't know.. just give me some time.. please.." A sudden feeling of guiltiness burst in my mind..

NOOOO..!!! TM!!! TM!!! TM!!! TM!!! I LOVE TM!!!

"Averine... please give me a chance.. i really love you so much.. I'm willing to sacrifice for you.. i'm giving you all my love now.. will you please agree with me? I NEED YOU..!"

" ............. " i kept quiet.. ignoring him..

Thom kissed me on the lips passionately..!!! That shouldn't be happening!!! But before he proceed to the next stage (which i really don't want that to happen..).. i STOPPED him..

"Are you sure what we are doing now is right??" i asked.
"I love you, Averine.."

He pressed his lips on mine.. he placed his hands on my thigh.. and he kissed all over my neck.. with his hands around me.. on my boobs..

i knew that is WRONG... i'm sorry TM.. i'm sorry...

I told Anandh about Thom. And he supports me to go for Thom.. Should i? Or should i not? Then how about TM? i can't leave him.. he loves me MORE THAN ANYONE AROUND ME DOES!!

Thom is talking about MARRIAGE..

"Averine.. my age is catching up.. please consider about it.. i will support you all the way long till the end.. we'll stay together forever ok..?"

"How sure are you that we'll stay together till the end..??"

"I'm VERY SURE about it.."

0 comments: