BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

THE TOUCH OF LOVE



7 June 2009

It's Sunday today.. Dimple called last night.. She asked me where is the place that Mr. Thava (our previous Physics lecturer, he resigned just recently) giving tuition.. I got no idea where is the place. So she asked for my help. I called Purni. I called Jeremy. I even called Mr. Thava. Gosh! he off his phone!

"Why don't you call your friends?" i asked.
"I did! I asked Purni. But she'll always give me the same answer! She'll definitely say 'you go ask yourself la!', so can you help me ask?" she said.

I don't know why, people just doesn't mix with her. She's kinda lonely.. But so far, i find her actually a very good friend. She can be my BEST friend instead of Bonnie!! I like her a lot! Although we have a little argument at times, she has her point and i have mine too, but in the end, we are always fine..

This morning, we meet up at the entrance of The Mall. Hehe.. TM and his friend (so called "sky") too came along! I introduced both of them to Dimple. We were chatting.. chatting.. Suddenly, Dimple's aunty called and ask her when to go back home. In no time, she said goodbye, i gave her a hug before she leave.

Hehe.. after Dimple left, there was a sudden awkward silence around us..

"So how now??" asked TM.

Two of them just stared at me for no reason.. I smiled at them and said..

"Let's go to Petaling Street!" i shouted.

Both of them gave me a weird look on their face.. (O.o)

Hahahah.. I pulled TM's hand and drag him along to the LRT station.. We head on to Plaza Rakyat and we walked to Petaling Street. I shared a bowl of porridge with TM. Gosh!! He is still the same old guy i knew last time.. LOVE TO TEASE ME.. NON STOP MAKING ME LAUGH..

His friend, Sky was chased out of his house last night, because his father found out that he sneaked out almost every night and loaf around outside the house with his friends. So last night he had to stay over night at TM's house. Gosh! He's same age as me, but he smokes! TM is such a caring guy.. He scolded Sky not to smoke when i'm there. Hehe..

After having breakfast with them, we went to Kota Raya. Gosh!! So many Vietnamese.. TM attempted to kiss me but i avoided. After that, we went to Mc.Donalds. We ordered two Oreo McFlurry. I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE OREO!!!

At last, we decided to go back to PWTC.

Being with TM.. reminds me of so many past memories that we have.. One of the most UNFORGETABLE incidents that happened, i ponteng class and went to his house. We had a really GREAT TIME together.. i never knew that he would treat me so good.. until he was willing to resign from his job BECAUSE OF ME!!! Although we were just being together for about FIVE MONTHS (116 days!!), but it seemed like we've been together for FIVE YEARS!!! the feelings are VERY STRONG every day!!! The SPARK!!!

THE SPARK OF LOVE FLICKERED IN OUR HEART!!!

We were so in love with each other.. SO SO SO IN LOVE!!! Let's continue the story.. i met his family.. they treat me very well.. they're all very friendly.. i had my breakfast and lunch at his house.. and i did FACIAL TREATMENT for him.. GOSH!!! he has got very smooth and fair skin.. His mum is so PRETTY!! He inherited it from his mum.. I could see that he really enjoyed when i was doing the treatment for him... he was asleep.. i took a photo of him when he was asleep with the mask on his face.. I DON'T GO FOR LOOKS!! When i look at him.. i OBSERVED every single hair on his face.. he is not handsome.. but he is BEAUTIFUL.. beautiful on the OUTSIDE and INSIDE too!!!! I never knew a guy in my life would willing to sacrifice so much for me..

I HAD FOUND THE GREATEST LOVE!! He is AWFULLY GOOD to me!! The relationship we were developing was sweet .. "spicy" at times.. He's an extraordinary combination of all the things a girl wants!! He's an IDEAL HUSBAND!! REALLY!! TRUST ME!!! He was like part of my soul.. In front of him, i don't have to pretend, i don't feel shy.. i don't have to care how i dress up myself.. i don't mind if he just wear t-shirt and jeans when we date.. i don't mind if he burps loudly in front of me.. i don't mind even if he farts!!

Above all, the PASSION and LOVE we shared had brought us both in peace. It was an union that soothed both our souls. I enjoyed his sunny spirit, his energy, his humour, and also his tenderness. I felt SAFER with him than i ever had with anyone in my life!!!

"HAVE YOU EVER FEEL LIKE YOU HAD BLOSSOMED LIKE A FLOWER UNDER THE SUNSHINE?"

Well, i experienced it!

It was raining cats and dogs that evening.. i ride on his bike. We never know it would rain.. before we left his house, the sky was blue.. but when we were about to reach Bukit Jalil, i could feel the rain drops on my hands.. it was painful when the raindrops hit on our skin! The raindrops were "growing" heavier and bigger in size.. Both of us were TOTALLY WET!! He stopped by under a fly-over bridge on top of us. Both of us were shivering.. it was so cold.. He never say a word, and then HUGGED me tightly feeling like it was the BEST conversation we've ever had!! He kissed me on my lips.. and said "I LOVE YOU".. he promised me that he'll protect me in whatever situation.. he kept apologizing to me cuz he failed that time. But i didn't blame him.. It wasn't his fault. I used my finger to cover his mouth, stopping him from apologizing.. and I kissed him on his cheek and tell him "I LOVE YOU TOO!"..

He wanted me to stay and wait till the rain stops, but i refused. I told him that i don't want. I wanted him to bring me to the LRT station and we could dry our clothes there in the toilet. So we head on to our destination. Unfortunately, i didn't noticed that my father was already there waiting.. Daddy saw both of us.. He found out that i ponteng eventually. I got scolded by my father very badly when he dragged me into the car.. People around us kept starring.. But i didn't care.. My mind was FULL of thoughts of him.. my heart eased with his WARMTH..

0 comments: