BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

SEX MANIAC!!!!

27 June 2009 (Saturday)

Just for your information.. NOT ME OK!!!!

It was just two minutes ago, i signed in to my MSN messenger. Someone added me. So of course i approved. Then i realised that "someone" whom added me was online too!! So i thought of asking him how he knows my email address. Once i clicked on his contact, usually there'll be the conversation column appeared..

Right after i did it, i can't believe what i saw in front of my naked eyes!!! OMG!!!!



I SAW SOMEONE'S PENIS ON THE DISPLAY PHOTO!!!!

I quickly hide the photo column!!! I looked again at that "someone" 's email address. What a weird email address.. a long one.. but never mind, that's not the point. But one thing for sure, HE'S A GUY!!! I mean, us girls won't post up naked photos like our boobs or isolated part to show everyone. I mean, even if we want to ATTRACT people's ATTENTION (especially guys), we'll probably just act SEXY in the photo. NOT SHOWING OUR PRIVATE PARTS!!! Gosh!!!

Seriously i've encountered this TWICE... XD

The moment i was about to BLOCK this guy, he sent me a nudge!!! But luckily i've hidden the photo display column at the side bar there. So i don't have to see "it" again.. Fuh..!!

"hi.." he started off the conversation.
"HEY!! ARE YOU CRAZY??"
"WHY U PUT THAT DISPLAY PHOTO..???"
"yes"
"i'm crazy"
"i like sex"
"do you like"
"do you like my penis?"
"18CM"
"NO!!!"
"MANIAC!!!!"
"whr u from???"
"i'm from paris"
"france"

*Purple - Crazy guy
*Yellow - Me

In no time, my parents got home, i quickly quit the conversation and signed out immediately BEFORE my parents realised. Hehe.. THE END OF CONVERSATION with a sex maniac... XD

0 comments: