BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

i finally have the courage to tell...

4 June 2009 (Thursday)

I really can't forget what happened that day. I know it has already passed. Hehe.. everytime i recall back the incident REALLY MAKES ME LAUGH...

Yeap! It was the day i broke up with him. Anyway i dont' want to repeat the what happened at the river side. I left the river side and head on to the LRT station.. as usual.. waited for the Sri Petaling train. Felt so moody.. Found a seat and sat there quietly.. With the French fries he left on the floor. I know he purposely put it on the floor. Since he doesn't like me to waste any food, so i took it back with me.

When the train stopped by at Masjid Jamek station, two Iranian guys came in. Both of them sat in front me. I attracted my vision on them cuz they were EXTREMELY HAIRY!!!! By just looking at their hands, WOW!!! They're like GORILLAZ!!!!

I was enjoying the scenery outside the window.. Suddenly i realised that they kept smiling at me showing their thumbs up.. so i smiled back at them. Then i started eating my French fries.. tried my LEVEL BEST to avoid having eye-contact with these two weirdos.. SCARY MAN..!! I can't stand it when strangers starred at me..



But things didn't went according to what i wished. One of them stood up and walked towards me, he sat beside. My guts told me that something's wrong.. He started talking to me. He asked me where i stay.. am i a student or working dy.. which station i'll get down from the train..

Lastly, he asked me whether i have a phone number or not. I told him i don't have one. It's obvious that i lied. But seriously i was quite annoyed by the questions that he asked. Cuz poeple around me kept looking at us and seemed like they are wondering why this girl so daringly talked to strangers. I'M NOT. My principle is showing my manners. When people smiled at me, even if they're strangers, i'll definitely smile at them back (as long as they don't do me any harm.. so WHY NOT??) right? XD i'm not an ignorant person anyway..

A sudden awkward silence between both of us. I guess he could sensed that i got annoyed by him. When the train stopped by at Bandar Tasik Selatan, he threw a paper into my French fries pack without saying anything. After that, he left the train by waving his hands to me.

When i reached home, i took out the paper that he folded into small size. I opened it. He wrote his number on it!!!

WTF!!! Who the hell he thinks i am??!! I'M NOT A PROSTITUTE OK!!!!!



I SWEAR i won't call such JERK!!!! Even my dad thinks i dressed up like a prostitute!!! Do you know how much it hurts??? I asked lots of my friends. They don't find me look like one. I don't have that sex appeal either. I'm just an ORDINARY person.. Girls like to dress up nicely in front of people, that's actually NORMAL.. What makes him thinks i look like one of "them"..???

After that incident, i didn't dare to tell my father about it, if i did, definitely he'll screw me up.. ban me from wearing short pants to college.. T.T

But just yesterday, i finally have the courage to tell him about the incident. Surprisingly, he didn't mad at him. But in turn, he said that i should have trown away the pack of French fries instead of finishing it, cuz that guy might jampi me!! Hohohohoh.... I'm actually glad that my dad didn't scold me for that.

1 comments:

BanPin said...

lol... 2 stupid ppl! don care about them. About your attire, watever u wan to wear its your freedom. so you can wear watever tat can make u feel happy and comfortable, and the most important thing having an attire that suit the occasion, just like doin the right thing at the right time. So, as long as u r happy, u can wear anything ^^

Boom!!!