BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

INSANE!!!

13 July 2009 (Monday)

It was just three days ago (Friday), i removed my relationship status in Facebook. I changed it to Single. It has been a long time that i wanted so much to BREAK UP with him.. the FREAKING RICH guy i mentioned in the previous post. Plus, it has been a long time i've not contact him.. Fine, i don't even BOTHER whether he's DEAD or ALIVE. I DON'T CARE!!! He's NOT even part of my life!!!

The next day, i was TOO boring so i went online again. He sent me a few messages in Facebook, saying..

"You're such a bitch!"
"i will post up your **** ***** ***** now!"
"and i will delete and block you now!"

Bla.. Bla.. Bla..

Owh.. JUST FUCKING DELETE IT!!! i didn't say that i wouldn't delete you after we broke up. But, THANK YOU for making the FIRST MOVE, so i can save my effort.

Therefore, i was living happily ever after WITHOUT HIS EXISTENCE..

But sadly, he was so thick-skinned to still have the pride to text me a message last night!!! OMG!! How could "you" drop your status and fame to still message me??!! Don't "you" know that you're insulting me??!!

"I need your explanation letter and send to me by Tuesday. If you fail to submit. You will be taking charge.."

Ya ya ya.. WHATEVER!!!

Opps!! i FORGOT that you're the so-called PRINCE of HAINAN in China, RIGHT?? No wonder. As your DEAR little God sister (Elaine) told me, she said..

"Babe. He's not pervert ok. As you know, he's classy and arrogant. Most of people in Mid Valley knows him and others too. He doesn't like people to look down with him. He's numerous person and popular ok. As you know, keep a secret. He's a young prince of hainan in china in this generation. If you don't love him. He will be migrating to other country. I will be worrying when he will be leaving if you don't love him. Think about it. My friends and i love him. So please considerate."

*Just for your information, the message above is EXACTLY the REAL message that his God sister sent to me*

Since you (Elaine) LOVE your "God brother" so much, MARRY HIM, YOU IDIOT!!! i FUCKING don't wanna get involve in this affair!!! I'm TOTALLY an OUTSIDER in this COMPLICATING matter!!!

*This is a wall post i sent to Nanalicious in Facebook on 11th July 2009.*


"He does love me like CRAZY!! he even put me as his FIANCEE for his "We're Related" application on his facebook profile!!! If he would just grow SLIGHTLY taller until 170cm. I wouldn't have do this to him.. just recently, i found out that he has got a secret affair with a girl on facebook. So i don't think he's a trustworthy person. DUMP HIM OF COURSE!!"

"i know i'm a BITCH!! I didn't deny the statement from the very first place. So why should i care when people telling me that i'm a BITCH??!! Cuz those people who said that i'm a bitch, THEY ARE FUCKING BITCHES TOO (FOR GIRLS!)!!! and THOSE GUYS ARE SON-OF-BITCHES!!! Especially THOM!!! " "THOM, CAN YOU HEAR ME??!! YOU'RE FUCKING SON-OF-A-BITCH!!! i'm sorry your highness, i just can't help it!! You just gave birth to your dear prince of hainan, and he deserves NOTHING in this world!! NOT EVEN ME IS INCLUDED!!! Your highness, this is a message for you and your son, "YOU'RE SUCH A BITCH LIKE ME TOO!!!"

Thom, i here by telling you that WE'RE OFFICIALLY BROKEN UP ALREADY!!! So stop all those SILLY stuffs!!

NO FUCKING EXPLANATION LETTER!!!
NO FUCKING MESSAGES FROM YOU ANYMORE!!!

1 comments:

BanPin said...

ask the person go die far far lo~