BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

PEOPLE!!! THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!

14 July 2009 (Tuesday)

Below are the messages that Thom sent to me last night (13 July 2009)..

"Try me. I have your identity" sent 20:32p.m.

"I need your written explanation tomorrow." sent 23:37p.m.

"YOU HAVE TO WRITE A LETTER TO ME TOMORROW. IF YOU DON'T, I CURSE YOU FOR LIFE. I WILL BE WATCHING YOU DIE." sent 23:43p.m.

"DON'T TRY GET ME INTO MY NERVE AND I WILL BE COMPLAINING FOREVER ABOUT YOU. GO TRY ME." sent 00:09a.m. (14 July 2009)

"BYE RED STREET GIRL. DON'T LET ME ASK MY GUYS TO PROMOTE YOU TO BE A PROSTITUTE. I GIVE THEM YOUR CONTACT NUMBER. TRY ME." sent 00:14a.m.

~ Girls.. i've warned you people not to get near this guy..
so if you do not listen to me, you'll have to bear the consequences
~

0 comments: