BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

Memories..

10 July 2009 (Friday)

Today is the last day of my college, which means i've completed my Foundation in Science Programme. I thought i should be feeling happy and excited cuz i just finished my exam, and i don't need to think about studies for this moment onwards. But.. there's something in my heart that keeps banging on it.. MEMORIES.

7 months of Foundation course passed by so FAST.. Although it has been a SHORT period, but i gained something new in my life.. MEMORIES. Memories between my friends and i.. The time i've spent with them all these while, it's UNFORGETABLE!! Bonnie, the FIRST girl friend i met when i first stepped into this college for the Orientation Day on 5 January 2009. Hehe.. such an intelligent young lady.. who kept saying that she's fat (which is NOT, AT ALL!!)..

Dimple (i like her name a lot!!).. a brilliant young lady. She's a very shy person. Everytime when she wants to talk to the lecturer, she'll definitely bring me along, cuz she didn't dare to go alone. Hehe.. XD

Nurun.. the very BEST friend of mine!! Loves to LAUGH!! a CRY-BABY (just like me..) hehehe.. XD Although she had done a number of courses before enterring Lincoln College, she NEVER give up in Medicine even though she failed for the previous pre-u programmes. I FULLY SUPPORT her!! She has the passion in being a doctor.. and i'm really PROUD of her!!!

SERIOUSLY missing them so much!!! Throughout these period of time, i've learned how to let go.. Sometimes, things just don't go as what we've wish they would be. I wish.. I wish i would STOP crying.. I wish.. i have a time machine now, and REDO all the things that i've done in the past! I wish.. TONNES OF WISHES!!! Remember when we were young and innocent, our parents used to say "Look at the star, and make a wish, your wish will come true.." Now that we've grown up as an adult, we opt to do things by our own, making our own effort in order to succeed.

Just yesterday, i found a photo of me and Liyu in his facebook. I didn't know that he has it. Cuz so far i remember that only Dimple snapped the photos and she saved the photos in her phone. I told her to send to my mail, but unfortunately, she lost her phone. Photo, it's a sign of memory.. People in the photo shows different meanings.. Some represents FRIENDSHIP, some represents LOVE.. it's all taken from the DEEPEST in your HEART.. your SINCERITY.. APPRECIATION.. and GRATEFULNESS. It was cross-culture event when i took the photo with him. Looking at him makes me laugh.. His lips not so THICK also mah.. XD but he has got EXTREMELY GORGEOUS SMILE!! I wonder how he feels when we took that photo together. One thing i can tell about myself is that...

MY HEART DOES BLOSSOMED!!!



Everytime i see him, i'll only have the COURAGE to take a GLANCE on him.. At least.. as for conclusion, he belonged to me once.. he was MINE for two months.. NOT BAD LA.. i mean, i wouldn't ask for more. Hhmmpp..

Right after we finished our last paper this afternoon, it was 3.45p.m. Everyone was busy taking photos with each other. So did i. I SERIOUSLY don't like to say "goodbye" !! It sounds like the END of something (friendship.. love..).. I started CRYING (told you i'm a cry-baby!!) when i see these scene. I hugged my friends tightly especially Nurun and Dimple. They're my loved ones. Same to Bonnie too, she's more like my SISTER. As you know, i'm the ONLY daughter in my family, the FEELING of LONELINESS really CAUSED me lots of TROUBLE during my teenage life. It brought me to be a very REBELLIOUS person.. I started chatting in ICQ when i was in Form 3. I still remember there was an American guy talking about SEX with me.. DAMN DISGUSTING MAN!! There are tonnes of PERVERTED guys in all these chat rooms. EEuuuu... *tongue's out*

I wanted to add more photos, but Sharala just did something wrong to my pendrive!! My files are MISSING!!!! Argh... DAMN PISSED NOW!!!

KEEP IN TOUCH GUYS!!!

~ The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with,
never saying a word,
and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had ~

1 comments:

BanPin said...

Congratulation! -3 (pretend tis is a flower coz i donno how to draw a flower) hehe...