BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Anxiety..!! CAN'T YOU SEE IT ON MY FACE?!?!

1st July 2009,

time passed by so fast.. next week (6th July) is my finals.. i feel EXTREMELY ANXIOUS right now..

Biology? i think it would be fine for me.
Physics? Redo the exercises he gave us.
Chemistry? OMG!
Maths? SCREWED!!!

i'm in the college now. Was studying for Chemistry in McDonalds. One of the high schools in KL was quarantined. I heard that there's a Form 1 student is officially infected by the influenza (i mean, swine flu). Therefore, my dad forced me to put on the mask from now on. WTH!! people around kept staring at me.. what the heck is wrong with them??!! They must be thinking that i over-do it..

I am NOT supposed to be here!! I am supposed to study RIGHT NOW!!

EQUILIBRIA!!! 13 chapters for CHEMISTRY!!!
TOTAL INSANE!!!!



1 comments:

BanPin said...

Lol...u can take away the mask when your dad is not there.

U can ask if u don understand in chemistry physics and math. I may know a little bit... hehe...