BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

i wonder when will all these end..???!!

21 June 2009 (Sunday)

Recently, i knew a guy from Facebook named Simon. He's my ex school friend's ex bf. My ex school friend named Margeret. Both of them are Christians. One is Catholic.. another one is.. erm.. i forgot.. XD *never mind, non of my business also, i don't bother.*

He got my phone number from some other source. I won't tell. But you know.. people just has their own technique to figure out some alternative way to achieve their target.

He sms-ed me. He was like 'nice to meet you'. I didn't get so close with him.. just NORMAL friends. He's a Christian, but his English is not that good la.. i realised that he's actually quite poor in grammar. Sometimes when i read his messages would really makes me laugh..

Just few days ago, i went to check out his facebook again. He's just a normal-looking guy la.. not handsome actually.



But on Sunday (as noted the date above), he confessed to me. Frankly speaking, i was quite annoyed by him la.. He kept calling me ALMOST EVRY NIGHT!!! but the worst part was, he didn't know what to talk about on the phone BECAUSE HE WAS TOO SHY!!! WTH!! then why would you call??!! SINCE YOU'VE GOT NOTHING TO SAY.

Actually i could sensed that he likes me.. He'll message me every day.. he'll be asking 'taken your dinner?' and stuffs like that la.. i got so bored. I remembered he wrote me a poem.. BUT I ACCIDENTLY DELETED IT.. heheheh.. XD

GOSH!!! one more thing that i need to emphasize on him is.. HE'S ONLY 159cm!!! OMG!! he's only 3CM taller than me!!!! Seriously i can't accept a guy with that height.. The basic requirement is AT LEAST 170cm.. But this can't be blame la.. Height is an continuous variation (ALL SCIENCE STUDENTS, WE'VE LEARNED THE CHAPTER "VARIAITON" IN FORM 5).. since they're born to be like that. I won't discriminate them.

*Simon, i'm not humiliating you ok (fyi)..*

Anyhow, i'm sure he's not my ideal type of bf... DEFINITELY NOT!

* I'm sorry, Simon. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings.*

3 comments:

BanPin said...

lol... hey i am 173cm, 16 cm higher than u! so short...hehe...jkjk
My phone number is 012-4987111

My partner? i have been looking for a partner but i am failed. Should hav ask u to be my partner! haha... I don hav a partner now, so i guess i will just sit there and eat eat eat!

woo... wat kind of guy u like wor?

zhen you said...

Wtf? 0_o LAWL Pui Xin you're a guy magnet :P

BanPin said...

I din say the singer is me, how u know its me? I jz record from a sozai cannot meh?

LoL... my math is not bad, but the problem is all the math i am studing now does not contain numbers! All alphabet! so i am not tat sensitive to number now...haha

Wah, i guess i fulfill your requirement for a BF, can consider me o! Hahahaha....

What is your number wor? u miss called me jz now? 010-XXXXXXXXXX